Maya had her bitter-sweet doctor's appointment this morning. We got good news that she is a "perfect baby." The doctor says that she excells in her flexibility, her ability to focus on me when I talk, starting to want to grab things, and drooling (My fault, I have a picture of me on my 2nd birthday with a ring of drool on my shirt). She weighs 11 lbs. 11 oz. (75%), 24" long (>95%), and her head circumference is 15 1/2" (60%). Hopefully, she will be tall and beautiful like my friend Tiffany.
The shots were so sad, but she was a trooper. She only cried for about five minutes and fell fast to sleep. Once she woke up from her nap and ate, she was her normal happy, talking, smiling self. She's just a little fussier than usual when falling asleep. Here are a couple pictures of my brave girl today.

2 comments:
Hi mrs jensen! i remember when you were walker not jensen! you probably dont remember me .:( well hi!
That is so sad. I know how it feels.
Post a Comment