She is way cute. About swaddling, Kandace never rolled over to her stomach. I think all babies sort of have different preferances as far as what side they like to sleep on(stomach vs back) and little Maya might just prefer her stomach. I wouldn't worry about it. It seems like Maya should be strong enough now that she can roll back over if she can't breathe or is uncomfrtable (or at least lift her head). but maybe ask your pediatrician at your next well child check up.
We were married on April 21, 2007 and have been loving every minute of it. Our adorable daughter, Maya, joined us July 2009 and sweet baby boy, Rett, in October 2011.
4 comments:
She is super cute, and you are already skinny so this will end our friendship. Just kidding., you are a beautiful mother
Dang she is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! It is obvious to see why you guys are so in love with her!
She is way cute. About swaddling, Kandace never rolled over to her stomach. I think all babies sort of have different preferances as far as what side they like to sleep on(stomach vs back) and little Maya might just prefer her stomach. I wouldn't worry about it. It seems like Maya should be strong enough now that she can roll back over if she can't breathe or is uncomfrtable (or at least lift her head). but maybe ask your pediatrician at your next well child check up.
I love these posts!!! Thanks for keeping me updated.
Post a Comment