Wednesday, November 4, 2009

California Part 2

Tommy was able to fly out of and into Sacramento when he was in Denver. Maya and I got to spend another week with my family with Tommy with us! We loved not having to wear coats and avoiding the snow they got back home. Here are a few things we enjoyed while staying at grandma and grandpa Walker's house.

Maya helped grandpa put in a new toilet.

We visited the Sacramento Temple, where Tommy and I were married. We volunteered when we were dating and planted this tree together.


We decorated Halloween cookies at my cousin's house.


I got to visit with friends from High School.

Grandpa introduced Maya to all sorts of new things during our visit. Not twenty minutes after we arrived we found licorice in her mouth. She also got to eat Hershey Kisses, fudge, and In-N-Out fries and ketchup.

3 comments:

Mandi Burrell said...

Super cute...we need to get together some time!

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

Your sweet angel is so cute! Isn't it crazy to think 8 years ago we were livin' it up at Ricks? My how time flies. I found some notes you and Brooke wrote in my scriptures the other day and it totally brought a smile to my face. I was lucky to have such wonderful roomates! You're awsome!

the hamms said...

I remember once we at my folks house and Roxy had just learned to walk and she walked into the kitchen with two red vines in her mouth and five in each hand. Aren't grandparents so much fun!!!