Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas

We got to enjoy some time with the whole Jensen Clan the Monday before Christmas. There was tons of great food, company, and a visit from Santa.

More interested in Mom than Santa.

On the road again... A few days after the party we took off to Sacramento for Maya's first Christmas.

Maya enjoyed playing with daddy's chips before he ate them.

Grandpa didn't waste any time feeding Maya Egg Nog.

Maya's first Christmas gift.

Getting some drum action with Uncle Dave.

Bathtime with Owen and Jack.
Payton, Maya, and Fallyn playing with Grandma's old jewelery.

3 comments:

the hamms said...

Those are some strategically placed ducks

Talltiffany said...

Love that you got to go home to Cali for Christmas!

Paige said...

She looks so cute with her cousins. I wish I could see her in life. I remember when me and my cousin used to take baths together. Merry Christmas and happy new year.