Wednesday, June 16, 2010

On the move

Maya and I went to the park with some friends yesterday, she was definitely the most excited and adventurous of the bunch. She constantly wanted to go down slides (introduced by her Daddy with sliding down the banister) and play on the swings. She was smiles and giggles the whole afternoon.


Here we go...

A week ago Maya started walking more than three steps on her own! She would only do it if we really encourage her but now she does it freely, we really have to keep a close eye on her now for her random "take offs."

This is a video of her last week.

(Please ignore the messy house, I was sewing all day)

1 comment:

Bry and Meliss said...

Oh boy! Here comes the fun times!! :) I decided it's only worth cleaning my house once a day...at the end of the day...otherwise I am literally chasing a tornado all day long! My house is constantly cluttered with toys!