Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tommy's Grandpa Jensen was honored as the Grand Marshall at the Ogden, Utah Pioneer Day festivities this year. We went to celebrate and cheer his grandparents on in the parade this morning.


My cute family! I made Maya a shirt and bonnet for the event (My sister-in-law showed me this shirt on-line. It has a big bow in the back,cute huh?). I have to say, she was ADORABLE!!




Playing with cousins, she loved Jerika's wagon.



Had to snap a picture of the pioneers, it is Pioneer Day.


She was tuckered out and fell asleep on her aunt Tori, even slept through gunshots and marching bands. Way to go Tor!

3 comments:

the hamms said...

You both look adoarable, you are becoming so domestic

Unknown said...

I totally agree on her being so cute!!! I know a good thing that you guys can buy her for christmas. :-)I think you should get your own sewing business up and going. I will be our first client.

Tori said...

I could have held her all day long! And I'll be needing that pic from you por favor. Just love her! :)