Maya may take after my feelings about snow... It looks beautiful when looking out a window of a warm house, not so much when you go outside.
She was in awe all morning while looking out the windows. When we went out to play in it she had a change of heart. I can't say I'm upset about it, we can continue to enjoy the snow together from indoors ALL WINTER LONG!!
I guess a first snow encounter just takes baby steps...
She was in awe all morning while looking out the windows. When we went out to play in it she had a change of heart. I can't say I'm upset about it, we can continue to enjoy the snow together from indoors ALL WINTER LONG!!
I guess a first snow encounter just takes baby steps...
1 comment:
I love her pink jacket. She looks so grown up. Snow definitely takes some getting used to!
Post a Comment