Maya gets obsessed with songs, she requests us to sing them frequently and they are constantly on repeat in the car. Her recent favorite is "The Daddy Song," along with "I'm a Little Teapot." We're just happy to be passed the "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" phase.
Here she is dancing to her recent favorites...
Beware: Before watching these adorable video of my daughter I must warn you, I am singing on it and it's not pretty. Trust me, you want to put it on mute!
Beware: Before watching these adorable video of my daughter I must warn you, I am singing on it and it's not pretty. Trust me, you want to put it on mute!
2 comments:
That is so cute! Tyler's song right now is "if you're happy and you know it" over and over and over and over :)
Adorable, can't wait to see our little girl dancing. I find myself singing to her a lot and I too don't like my voice. You sounded great! You will never regret it.
Post a Comment