We were lucky to have family come visit us this past week from California. My sister, Erin, drove out with her kids, my mom, and Maddie and Isaac. Unfortunately, things didn't go as expected. All four of Erin's kids had thrown up by the time they got here, we blame Robby's family who were sick the week before. Erin and her kids stayed at a local hotel for a few days as an attempt to keep us healthy.
Well, a few days later Maddie was throwing up, then Maya, and early Sunday morning I joined the crew. Luckily, it was only a 24 hour stomuch flu thing.
Maya's Easter Secret:
Well, a few days later Maddie was throwing up, then Maya, and early Sunday morning I joined the crew. Luckily, it was only a 24 hour stomuch flu thing.
Maya's Easter Secret:
Grandma and Grandpa Jensen's Easter Egg Hunt:
8 comments:
We missed you at the easter egg hunt!! Glad you are feeling better. So excited for the new baby!!!! Congrats :). Hopefully we didn't overwhelm your sister and her cute girls with all over the easter excitment. Glad they could come.
Yay!!!! Congrats on the news! That's so exciting! Having two is so much fun :) Bry's crossing his fingers for a little basketball player for Tommy ;) Keep updating!
Congrats! Maya is going to be a great big sister.
Seriously, I can't believe everyone got sick. I'm surprised anyone is even still talking to us! Glad everyone is feeling better though. Can't wait to meet Maya's new sibling!
YEAH That is so fun!!!! W e told people the same way with Roscoe. She is going to love it
Yay! That is fantastic news...I love that it was Maya's Easter secret. Adorable. So excited for you guys.
Stomach flu is the worst and it is so hard to avoid it with kiddos and all their germ sharing.
Sorry everybody got sick, so excited for your new little one. Do you think it is a boy or girl and when are you due? Congrats!
You'd think as a mother of 3 girls I'd teach them to be a little more lady like. Gotta love Payton!
Post a Comment