Tuesday, July 26, 2011

St. George

To start our 24th of July weekend, we headed down to St. George with Tommy's parents and sister Tori. We went to see "The Little Mermaid" being performed at the Tuacahn and LOVED IT!!

While we where there we tried to beat the heat with some ice cream and playing in the water.





Maya also got to take a few rides on the Merry-Go-Round. She repeated, "This is so fun," over and over again as it went around.




Tommy stayed home with Maya while we went off to see "The Little Mermaid," since it started a bit late and it had many scary/dark scenes (I'm a mean mom, I know). I brought her back a dress (nightgown) to play dress-ups with. It has been worn CONSTANTLY ever since!

1 comment:

Tori said...

I'm stealing these pictures from you :) And I want to go back! What do ya say?? This time we'll stay the whole week ;)