Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

I accidently erased all of our videos and pictures from Easter when I tried to import them into our photoshop program. This is all we have to show for Easter 2012, one picture on my phone before church. Maya had a lot of fun hunting for eggs when she woke up. She would find an egg, open it up, throw the egg on the ground, and put the candy in her basket. Rett slept through the whole Easter morning fun, the poor guy didn't even have an Easter basket. After church we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Jensen's for a yummy dinner and a MASSIVE egg hunt. These kids sure got spoiled.

2 comments:

P4 said...

I've had a few friends accidentally erase their pictures recently and were able to somehow get them back with some recovery program. You should google it and look into it. And your kids are adorable!

Cami Walker said...

So cute! And Everett looks just like his dad!