I am falling into peer pressure. Tommy and I went on this amazing cruise and I wanted to share it with everyone. My sister Erin brought up a good point, why not just blog it? So here it is... my humble attempt at blogging. Enjoy!
Our parents raised you better than to give into peer pressure! I guess it's okay if it's the good kind. Glad to see you guys online. We expect to see a new post with pictures every week. Good luck! We love you!
Wow, what a trip! I would love to go on that trip...I remember when Tommy tried to convince us to go. Maybe if we both dropped out of school and used our savings for a trip instead! :) Bryan told me Tommy emailed him because you guys found out our news! I told Bry he was going to get in trouble because he is so apprehensive about telling people (yes...he is still trying to get used to the idea of a little one), now everyone is just finding out. I told him to promise me he would tell people now so we don't have people finding out and wondering why he didn't say anything! Welcome to the blogging world, it's lots of fun!
I was just thinking of you the other day. I was going through a box of papers and found your wedding announcement. How are you doing? Your trip looked like lots of fun.
Hey guys, your blog is adorable! You guys are so lucky to take a trip like that! I'm glad that you joined the blogging world, as sad as it may seem, it is the best way to keep in touch with everyone! send me your email to shaemariej@hotmail.com and I will send you an invitation for our blog!
We were married on April 21, 2007 and have been loving every minute of it. Our adorable daughter, Maya, joined us July 2009 and sweet baby boy, Rett, in October 2011.
6 comments:
Our parents raised you better than to give into peer pressure! I guess it's okay if it's the good kind. Glad to see you guys online. We expect to see a new post with pictures every week. Good luck! We love you!
hey buddy I just joined as well, it is really hard to keep up. But so exciting when you find someone you have not seen in a while, like YOU!!!!
Wow, what a trip! I would love to go on that trip...I remember when Tommy tried to convince us to go. Maybe if we both dropped out of school and used our savings for a trip instead! :) Bryan told me Tommy emailed him because you guys found out our news! I told Bry he was going to get in trouble because he is so apprehensive about telling people (yes...he is still trying to get used to the idea of a little one), now everyone is just finding out. I told him to promise me he would tell people now so we don't have people finding out and wondering why he didn't say anything! Welcome to the blogging world, it's lots of fun!
Yeah!! I'm so excited your blogging. It's a nice way to see what everyone is up to.
I was just thinking of you the other day. I was going through a box of papers and found your wedding announcement. How are you doing? Your trip looked like lots of fun.
Hey guys, your blog is adorable! You guys are so lucky to take a trip like that! I'm glad that you joined the blogging world, as sad as it may seem, it is the best way to keep in touch with everyone! send me your email to shaemariej@hotmail.com and I will send you an invitation for our blog!
Post a Comment