The beautiful bride... Brandi!One of my best friends got married on Friday in the Salt Lake Temple. It was great to have all of us fun girls in the same place for a weekend.
Here we are... Penny, me, Jenifer, and Tiffany.
I miss all my girls!!
Penny, Jen and I are catching some rays during Brandi's photo shoot.
4 comments:
It was so fun to have you guys there! I miss you all too. I wish we could get together more often. It was great to catch up and have some girl time!
How fun!! I knew she was engaged but I didn't know when she was getting married. Will you tell her that I want to be her blog friend. Her blog is blocked and I don't know how to see it
I miss the good old days. I miss seeing people from high school and seminary, I miss you!!!
I'm with Sarah. Can you let Brandi know that I want to be invited! I am so excited for her. What's her new hubby like?
Post a Comment