Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Attention those seeking Brandi (Tanton) Richards:

There have been a few of you inquiring about gaining access to Brandi's blog. Unfortunately, I cannot even view it. She hasn't updated it in a long time and doesn't have access to the Internet right now. When she does, she will get it updated and be happy to share it with you all! I can tell you that married life has been good for her. She is busy with school and work, but still has time to spend a little time with me (so she hasn't fallen off the face of the earth).

2 comments:

Talltiffany said...

You are cute Kelsey...I am glad she has a great friend out there in UT.

Angela Bassett said...

So great to find you! You really are cute. I loved your kindergarten post. Just wait. Please tell Brandi we said hello. We hadn't even heard she was married! Hope you are well.