Thursday, October 9, 2008
One Amazing Husband
I just wanted to say thank you to my great husband. Not only does he have incredible upper body strength, he is very thoughtful and kind (as you have noticed below). He was VERY good to me on my birthday. He even surprised me with the cutest fancy Coach Wallet to go with my new "Italian" purse from the cruise. Thank you all for the birthday wishes and thoughts. You should all check out my niece Mayce playing me some harmonica birthday tunes on my sister's blog, just try to block out Erin's voice (Do you think she sounds like Cindy Lauper mom?). Thank you again, you all helped to make it a great day and week for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my! It is wonderful to hear from you!!! I love this picture of your wedding, it's a dream. Are you still teaching and in UT? If it is ok i would love to add you to our blog list
Okay, are you trying to open old wounds with the Cindy Lauper comment? I'm hurt to the core Kelsey. I guess it's back to therapy!
Love, Your Tone Deaf Sister
Post a Comment