One of my best friends, Penny Taylor, is getting married. I am very excited for her. She got engaged last night! Brandi, Jen, and I have all met her man and he has received approval from us all. Tommy even gave a thumbs up because he can "talk sports." She is planning to get married in June in the Sacramento temple. Can I fly in June if my due date is in July? Or is not flying a month before a myth?
This is a photo of us from back in the day (1986). No parent should let their child get their haircut like this (even if the child picked it out, no matter how hard the child begged, it's just wrong)!
We love you Penny. Good luck with the planning!
4 comments:
yeah PENNY!!! That is so exciting, she is going to have to start a blog , and you can fly up to 37 weeks, but utah is not that far of a drive and totally worth it to see your friend of 22 years get married
O.k. Kelsey, I cannot believe I haven't seen your blog in so long. Your pregnant! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you two! I see South Carolina on your blog...are you there? What took you there? It is wonderful to hear about your happenings.
Nice Hair Ms. Walker/Jensen lol from Sami
That's fantastic news! Tell her congratulations from us. The Bassetts
Flying the month before-1st baby??? Ask your doctor.
Post a Comment