
It is looking like we are joining the many, many others. Almost all the people we know who are expecting are having girls. AND WE ARE TOO! We were excited to see that she is healthy and measuring right about where we thought. I guess it's time to go shopping for girl clothes and all those cute bows!!
13 comments:
Congrats!! i'm so happy for you. Girls are so precious.
Congratulations! Girls are a lot of fun. And happy birthday Tommy! Hope you feel better soon.
I am so on top of the bow department. I have learned to make them and they are fab. You are going to love having a girl!!! It is the best.
congratulations-fantastic news!
Yay!! How did Tommy feel about getting a little girl? The funny thing is-I think these boys get so worked up about having a boy-it will be SO good for him to have a cute little girl around. She will have him wrapped around her tiny finger so fast, he won't know what to do with himself :) Congratulations you guys! Shopping for girls is SOOOO much fun-I walk through the girls section when I'm looking for our little guy just for fun. Good luck! Keep us updated on how the pregnancy goes!
PS-It's so fun to see the ultrasound pictures isn't it? It makes it seem so real! :)
Congratulations!! I am so excited for another girl to even things out a little more. Happy Birthday Tom! Love you.
Yay! We need some more estrogen in this family :) I'm so excited and can't wait to see her! What a great birthday present! Love you guys!
Oh Kels...I am so excited for you guys! Shopping will be so much fun, there is always more girl stuff!
Way cute BOWS, and you'll be a great mother. Can I just mention that I still have yet to meet your man. So I am coming down to see wicked in April...what are your plans around the 23rdish? I would love to met up and see how cute you are prego. Let me know!
i found your blog from the websters and thought we would send our congrats on the baby and on your husband finishing the cpa exam. that's exciting!
Bry wants to say CONGRATULATIONS on passing the CPA exams! In his words "that's stinking awesome!" Way to go Tommy!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! How cute. A lil girl!
Post a Comment