We finally got all of our bedroom furniture... well, almost! We have bought our furniture in spurts. We are pretty much complete now, unfortunately one nightstand was forgotten on our last order. It is on its way though! The bed is my favorite.
BubbleShare: Share photos - Craft Ideas
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Love it! I want your bedspread and curtains! Kels, you need to help me redecorate my room! Deal? K great! :)
I am totally jealous of your bed. It is gorgeous! Congratulations, I think you have the family record for bedroom furniture.
Hi Mrs. Walker
I miss you at Terra Linda!
I miss nagging you about how the KINGS are lame! And how the Jazz are doing A-W-E-S-O-M-E awesome are we... ha ha totally!
Wish you would come back.
P.S I like your room it's awesome!
So nice, we still haven't gotten to the point of buying bedroom furniture. We have hand-me-down dressers and so congrats. You should totally do a blog for your class. It hasn't caught on as fast as I would like but it will. Our school is required to have one, some have more info than others. I think it is cute I just can't post very many pictures becase the the FERPA law. Good luck steal ideas all you want.
Nice Kelsey! That bed is awesome!
Bry wants to compliment the "non-bachelor pad look." :) He said he doesn't recognize it anymore! Looks great!
Good taste on furniture! I love all of the things that you picked out. Oh, and I agree with you on the whole kindergarten thing... you have to be pretty darn special to teach kindergarten!
hey I need your address for christmas cards
Post a Comment