Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Having a baby Friday
So, I had my appointment yesterday afternoon and was happy to hear that I am not totally incapable of going into labor and my body is progressing a little. I am dilated to a 1/2 cm, which is better than nothing. We are going to stick with the original game plan. I am going to the hospital Thursday night and starting the fun process. We should have our little girl Friday, thanks for being willing to share your birthdy mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They started me at night too...if you get an epidural, you will still be able to sleep! That was the best sleep I had in several months. My advice to you though-rotate to each side several times (they may tell you this-they failed to tell me). Otherwise, when the epidural wears off (assuming you get one), your tail bone will be SOOOO SORE. That was the most pain I was in believe it or not-my tail bone of all things :) Good luck! We still want to bring you dinner after she gets here. I will have Bry work it out with Tommy when will work best.
Yay, that is so exciting! The nursery looks adorable. Good luck!
We are thinking about you. Good Luck! We can't wait to meet Maya.
Post a Comment