Thursday, July 9, 2009

It still continues...

I had another doctor's appointment yesterday and did not get good news. There is still no change at all. My doctor doesn't want me going past 42 weeks and thinks I will need to be induced. As of now, I am scheduled for a cervical ripening induction on Friday, July 17th. I am told that there is a 50/50 chance that things will result in a c-section that day. I have another appointment on Tuesday and if there is any change the induction will be called off. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

I am so sorry! We have you in our thoughts and prayers this week. She must be mighty comfortable in there. :)

Bry and Meliss said...

Oh boy, I bet you are so ready to get that kid out of there! Hopefully it won't end up being a c-section, but by then you will probably be willing to do whatever it takes to have that baby! Keep your blog updated! We can't wait to hear the great news!

Mandi Burrell said...

Oh I am so hoping it won't be a c-section but as long as the baby is safe right? Good luck I bet it is bitter sweet with your last day of school. I kinda wish I could quit teaching when I have kids but for now I have to work.

the hamms said...

cervical ripening induction, sounds pleasant.

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

I am so sorry! That is the worst! Brinley would have hung out inside of me until she was 30 if I would have let her! I had to have a c-section and it wasn't horrible. Good luck, either way and I can't wait to see pictures of that sweet baby! My sister in law totally does lesson plans for her toddler, because she misses teaching... so there is always that option! You are going to love being a mommy, now all we have to do is get that baby here safe and soon!

Unknown said...

gross, tmi