My last day of school, for who knows how long, was yesterday! It is a bitter, sweet feeling. Thankfully I had an amazing class to end with. I am looking forward to not having to work but I know there is an even bigger task ahead of me. I cannot wait for the day where I get to be the mom who helps out in the classroom, instead of the teacher.
Also had a doctor's appointment yesterday and no change!
4 comments:
Congrats...I can see the bitter sweet. It would be hard, but it must also feel liberating! Yay...baby on the way!
That baby needs to get here! I hope you're not too uncomfortable...by the end I thought I was going to die! :)
I want to see some pictures of your nursery. Tom said you painted and put up the crib. YEAH!
Good luck! Wishing you both the best. You are in for the most incredible July/August ever.
Post a Comment