Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Giggles and Pictures

Maya has started to do this giggle thing lately. She does it the most when she is in the car (I think it started when I put a mirror back there). I caught her doing it yesterday while she was looking at her bug friend on her swing, she cracks me up. Here is a real quick video of it.



Here are a couple photos of our little lady from this past week.
She is getting so big, developing chubby cheeks and thighs.

Bath time with mommy and daddy. We took a break from the tub for a bit and tried it again Sunday. Success!

I love her in this outfit. Tommy says that I treat her like my little doll, I just cannot resist the cute bows!

6 comments:

Bry and Meliss said...

So cute! We used to have that swing for Tyler, but he HATED it. He screamed his head off every time we put him in it. So...we returned it and spent the money on different fun toys for him! :)

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

Your little girl is absolutely adorable!Take advantage of the babydoll stage where they let you dress them up! It won't last long...they grow up way too fast!!! You look great too!

Tori said...

I love the giggles! It reminds me of Bomber's laugh :) Too cute!

Paige said...

Hi Miss Jensen.It's me Paige,from second grade. We were talking to Miss Lily because she is Shawntell's teacher and she show us your blog. I have a blog,you can find me at www.paigenoel.blogspot.com. You have such a cute little girl.what's her name. I am so glad to talk to you. I am in 5th grade can you beleive that well it was good. talking to you.

Ms. Fulmer said...

Maya is so adorable! This is Tammy Fulmer by the way. I think my name comes up "your teacher" because of my school blog. You can check it out if you want. Nothing as cute as yours, but it's terralinda5.blogspot.com. I was just checking out Paige's blog and hopped onto yours. Congrats and I hope everything is going well with you guys.

Paige said...

Yes, I do have Mrs.Fulmer. She is very nice.You are going to have to come and see me and my class some time. I will be excited to see you and Maya.