Time is going so fast, Maya is already 4 weeks old today. Just this past week she has become a lot more fun. She is very responsive to our voices and faces.

Here are a few quick videos of Maya showing off.
*Please ignore the cheesy voices, every mom does that right?
4 comments:
She is so cute! Owen and Jack would sit all day and watch the videos over and over if I let them. Jack just keeps pointing to the computer and saying, "baby baby!"
Okay, first of all that top outfit is adorable! And she is so cute, she almost makes me want to go for #4, almost! This is such a fun time for you, it's neat to see you get to be a mom too. We love and miss you guys.
She is very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes all moms are cheesy like that! If I could remember that far back I am sure I would remember some very cheesy voice!!!!!!!! So yeah.
Love the videos, and it is so cute to hear you with your baby! SO SWEET!
Post a Comment