I couldn't resist taking a picture! Bryan (Tommy's old roommate/teammate) and his wife Melissa came over last week and brought us a wonderful dinner. I couldn't help giggling seeing the boys with their little ones.
It was so adorable.
Our boys are all grown up Melissa!
Our boys are all grown up Melissa!
Here is a cute picture of Maya... She is not too fond of bath time but sure loves to snuggle with her ducky towel.
2 comments:
That is such a cute picture! (Actually, BOTH are cute pictures!) I will have to post the picture of the boys and their babies on my blog too. When we left Bry said "it's so weird...me and Tommy have kids!" They really are all grown up! :) I love the ducky towel...Tyler HATED his bath until he was about two months and now he LOVES them.
Give her a few months and she'll yell when you pull her out of the tub. :) She's adorable, keep those pictures coming!
Post a Comment