Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSEY!


I don't really know how to work this thing. Most anyone who looks at this page looks at it because you know Kelsey and so let me ask a favor.... why don't you all wish my favorite person in the world a happy belated birthday (Sep. 29)!?! Thanks. Happy Birthday Kelsey, I love you.

7 comments:

sarah tangataevaha said...

Happy Belated birthday Kelsey!!! Your husband is so sweet.

Jen said...

Kelsey,
Happy, Happy Birthday!! Way to go Tom. I'm proud of you getting out of you comfort zone and adding a post. I just wanted to clairify who might be your second favorite person in the world? Love you guys.
Jen

Bry and Meliss said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey! Good for Tommy for posting something on the blog! Bryan has yet to learn how to do that :) Hope you had a good birthday and we hope Tommy spoiled you rotten!

Mandi Burrell said...

HEY KELSEY! I really did think of you on your birthday. It seemed like September was the month of birthdays and I love it! We had Bryce's, mine, Cara's and yours? Wasn't Gina in September too? Happy Birthday Girl you deserve a spoiled day..and it sounds like you got a great guy to spoil you..which I still haven't met you man.

Adams Family said...

Well, I'm really late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Can you believe we are getting older. Sometimes it feels like it was just yesterday we were out in the fields playing! I hope your day was amazing!

Emily Asay said...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen/talked to u forever!! How are you? It's good to hear from you, take care!

Sam Lilly said...

Happy Very Late B-day