Introducing Maya Jensen...
July 17, 2009
July 17, 2009
12:32 am
7 lbs. 12 oz.
21 inches long
7 lbs. 12 oz.
21 inches long
The labor and delivery went wonderfully. I ended up waking up Thursday morning with contractions. My water broke and by 2:30 pm I was in the delivery room. All I have to say is epidurals are AMAZING!! Once I got that thing everything was a breeze. She was already down pretty low when I got to the hospital so she came fast and easy. She is a great little eater and sleeps pretty good too, let's hope it continues.
Here are some hospital shots:





11 comments:
Finally some pictures!! I've been checking the blog daily. She is so beautiful!! How fun, i can't wait to see her. Kelsey you look great, congratulations!
Oh, she is so cute! I'm so glad everything went so smoothly for you. Enjoy having your mom down there and we can't wait to have you come visit so we can all fight over who gets to hold her first! :)
So beautiful. I love the ones with her eyes wide open! She does look just like you Kelsey :) What a cutie.
She is as cute as a button. I can't wait until you are up to having visitors. I'm glad that everything went well.
Oh my goodness she is precious! Congratulations!!!
She is so adorable! We hope everything is going well with the newborn! (Don't worry...you WILL get some sleep eventually :)
Yay, I have been checking the blog daily too! She really is a beautiful baby and her hair is darling! Good job Tommy on the earrings and good job to both of you on your new addition!
What a great hospital shot! Didn't think that was possible. She is so sweet-love the picture of you holding her hand. Good luck!
(Just found your blog thanks to Lindsey) Congratulations! She's absolutely adorable! And you look amazing! Enjoy her while she's little-they grow up so fast!
Congrats. She is adorable. I hope she continues to sleep as well. You two are going to be amazing parents. Glad everything went well.
That is very cute and I am glad that she is here. I hope sheis being good for you. I got Diamond earrings for my push present too!!! Way to go Tommy
Post a Comment